Skin - commissioning policies
Please click on the links below to access the commissioning policies. The associated Equality Impact Assessments, if currently available, are accessible here.
The CCGs’ position on the implementation of policies affecting patient referral can be found here.
To access the accompanying Clinical policy patient support information for the benign skin lesions policy please click here.
- Brimonidine gel (Mirvaso®) for the symptomatic treatment of facial erythema of rosacea in adult patients
- Clindamycin 1%/Tretinoin 0.025% gel (Treclin®) for the topical treatment of acne vulgaris
- Focal hyperhidrosis
- Imiquimod 3.75% (Zyclara™) for actinic keratosis
- Ivermectin 1% cream (Soolantra®) for the treatment of inflammatory lesions of papulopustular rosacea
- Surgery for ganglion cyst (see surgery commissioning policies, click here)
Please note: Some commissioning policies approved by the previous commissioning organisations have not been reviewed and updated yet. However they are still applicable for the local population and can be accessed here.