Respiratory - commissioning policies
Please click on the links below to access the commissioning policies. The associated Equality Impact Assessments, if currently available, are accessible here.
The CCGs’ position on the implementation of policies affecting patient referral can be found here.
- Aclidinium inhalation powder for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Fluticasone furoate and vilanterol trifenatate (Relvar® Ellipta®) combination inhaler for asthma
- Fluticasone furoate and vilanterol trifenatate (Relvar® Ellipta®) combination inhaler for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Flutiform® for the treatment of asthma in adults and children over 12 years
- Glycopyrronium inhalation powder therapy for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Indacaterol inhalation powder hard capsules for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary disease
- Tiotropium bromide monohydrate and olodaterol hydrochloride (Spiolto® Respimat®) combination inhaler for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Please note: Some commissioning policies approved by the previous commissioning organisations have not been reviewed and updated yet. However they are still applicable for the local population and can be accessed here.