Devon Referral Support Service (DRSS) works on behalf of all of the GP practices in Devon and East Cornwall as a referrals contact centre; supporting you to get the right advice, care or treatment in a timely manner, and we are very passionate about this!
DRSS work closely with a wide range of people, groups and organisations within our local communities, and further afield, to provide you with the best possible service. Helping to shape local health services for the future.
DRSS sits within NHS Devon CCG and provides services to 1.3 million people across NHS Devon CCG and the eastern locality of Kernow CCG. Follow the links to find out more about your local CCG, what a CCG is and how the NHS works.
The teams' key principles are:
- Providing an excellent patient experience
- GP led
- Promote primary and secondary care clinical engagement
- Right referral to right place with the minimum delay or inconvenience
- Improve communication and feedback to promote best practice
- Hold and disseminate information about services available
- Real time data at practice level
- Offer meaningful choice to patients
- Capture patient experience feedback
- Using the e-Referrals System (formerly Choose and Book) and pathways tools to support delivery
Meet the team
A day in the life of a DRSS Apprentice Patient Choice Facilitator
A day in the life of a DRSS Team Lead
A day in the life of a DRSS Assistant Project & Delivery Manager
“This website is still under development.
Please bear with us as we add new content."