Oncology - commissioning policies
Please click on the links below to access the commissioning policies. The associated Equality Impact Assessments, if currently available, are accessible here.
The CCGs’ position on the implementation of policies affecting patient referral can be found here.
- chemoembolisation for pleural mesothelioma
- cryotherapy as a salvage treatment option for patients with locally recurrent prostate cancer
- Degarelix for advanced hormone dependent prostate cancer in patients without spinal metastases
- high intensity focused ultrasound(HIFU) for prostate cancer
- zoledronic acid for treatment of multiple myeloma
Please note: Some commissioning policies approved by the previous commissioning organisations have not been reviewed and updated yet. However they are still applicable for the local population and can be accessed here.