Musculoskeletal and joint disease - commissioning policies
Please click on the links below to access the commissioning policies. The associated Equality Impact Assessments, if currently available, are accessible here.
The CCGs’ position on the implementation of policies affecting patient referral can be found here.
- Certolizumab for ankylosing spondylitis
- Dupuytren’s Contracture Treatment
- EXOGEN® low intensity pulsed ultrasound (LIPUS) bone healing system for non-union long bone fractures
- Hip and knee replacement surgery in obese patients (those with a body mass index of 30 or greater)
- Rituximab in combination with methotrexate for rheumatoid arthritis
- Rituximab without methotrexate for rheumatoid arthritis
- Tocilizumab subcutaneous injection for rheumatoid arthritis
Please note: Some commissioning policies approved by the previous commissioning organisations have not been reviewed and updated yet. However they are still applicable for the local population and can be accessed here.