Gastrointestinal system - commissioning policies
Please click on the links below to access the commissioning policies. The associated Equality Impact Assessments, if currently available, are accessible here.
The CCGs’ position on the implementation of policies affecting patient referral can be found here.
- Budesonide For Ulcerative Colitis Policy
- Botulinum Toxin For Anal Fissure Policy
- Fidaxomicin For Clostridium Difficile Infection
- Haemorrhoid Policy - To access the accompanying Clinical policy patient support information for the haemorrhoids policy please click here
- Lecicarbon A suppositories for the management of chronic constipation
- Linaclotide (Constella®) for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (IBS-C) in adults
- Radiofrequency ablation for Barrett’s oesophagus
Please note: Some commissioning policies approved by the previous commissioning organisations are yet to be reviewed and updated. There is an on-going programme of work in place to review and update these policies. They will then be published under the appropriate category.
In the meantime they are still applicable to Northern, Eastern and Western Devon CCG. Former NHS Devon policies can be accessed here.